New Hours at the Market
This Week — November 27, 2022
We’re still open! Brighton Farmers’ Market continues into the chilly weeks: from this Sunday through December 18 we’ll remain outdoors at Brighton High School with reduced hours of 10 to noon. Please join us!
The indoor winter market returns on January 8, from 10 am to noon in the Brookside Center gym, 220 Idlewood Road, with easy access from S. Winton Road just south of Westfall.
EBT/SNAP Bonus Program
Brighton Farmers’ Market is pleased to offer SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) customers the opportunity to purchase tokens using their SNAP benefits, which can be used to buy SNAP eligible foods at the Market. Any SNAP customer who purchases $5 in tokens with SNAP benefits will also receive a bonus $2 FreshConnect Check to purchase eligible Market products.
Vendors This Week
- apples, pears
- seasonal honeys, honeycomb, handmade artisan soap
- lettuce, various leafy greens, butternut squash
- Please preorder at boltonfarms.gofarmmarket.com; preordering is especially important this week because of the challenging weather conditions expected on Sunday.
- butternut squash, carnival and green acorn squash, Hubbard family squashes, kabocha squash, grass-grown and finished Angus beef (bulk ground beef and beef patties, cutlets, cube steak, soup bones, broth bones, brisket, pot roast), dry beans (black, red kidney, cranberry, two bean blend), nettle tea, dried catnip
East Hill Creamery
easthillcreamery.com, email@example.com, or 585 237-3622
- nine cheeses including Taleggio style, eggs, toffee, crisp, dips
Fellenz Family Farm
- certified organic white onions, yellow onions, red onions, ADK red potatoes, ADK blue potatoes, Keuka Gold potatoes, shallots, Tinty red cabbage, savoy cabbage, Tendersweet cabbage, Kossak kohlrabi, Brussels sprouts, Tuscan kale, green curly kale, red curly kale, arugula, Gold Rush apples, Enterprise apples, pie pumpkins, winter squash
- Please pre-order or reserve by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Fisher Hill Farm
- chicken, eggs
Flour City Pasta
- artisanal dried pastas
- compost bucket swap service plus zero waste lifestyle products and Fruition Seeds
- apples, vegetables
Lavender Moon Herb Gardens
lavendermoonherbs.com or email email@example.com
- all-natural wreaths
- Please pre-order for more extensive product inventory. If ordering on website please select option for pick up at the market.
- Orders may also be left on shop phone at 585-624-4220 along with your email; you will be billed directly and be able to pay with credit or debit card.
- ten different hand-crafted small batch hot sauces made from Finger Lakes produce, gift packages, free tastings
Noto Fruit Farm
- apples, pears, cider
Park View Farm
- pasture-raised non-soy chicken fed organic feed: whole birds, boneless breasts, leg quarters, wings, stock bags
- to order go to https://www.parkviewfamilyfarm.com/store
Schenk Homestead Farm
- baby salad greens; Gem Bibb, Butterhead, red leaf, green leaf head lettuce; baby kale, premium mix; kale (winterbor, dino, White Russian); scallions/bunching onions; red radish; French breakfast radish; red pac choi; green pac choi; daikon radish; salad turniips; mixed root bags
Shannon Brook Farm
- certified organic chicken eggs; certified organic pork: country-style ribs, spare ribs, chops, ground, six types of sausage with organic seasonings; no-nitrite, organically smoked products: traditional bacon, cottage bacon, jowl bacon, picnic hams, thin-sliced ham, bacon and ham ends, ham slices, hocks; fresh minute steaks, fresh ham steaks, butt roasts, soup bones, leaf lard; certified organic whole and half broiler chickens, Cornish game hens, chicken feet, necks, hearts; certified organic whole pekin ducks, duck necks; certified organic stew hens; grass-fed lamb raised on organic pastures: ground, racks, loin chops, rib chops, shoulder chops, leg steaks, shanks, shoulder and leg roasts (bone-in and deboned), neck roasts, soup bones, sheepskin pillows
- mushrooms, mushroom grow kits
Timber Trails Forest Farm
- amber maple syrup, dark maple syrup, very dark maple syrup in 8 fl. oz., 12 fl. oz., and 1 ltr. glass bottles
See you Sunday!